Author Topic: A Short Introduction By Proxy  (Read 1244 times)

Offline sutehk

• Sethian
    • View Profile
A Short Introduction By Proxy
« on: August 03, 2014, 01:56:35 AM »
   Sutehk is another name for Set, the Egyptian God of Chaos and, before that, God of Storms.  Through this I would like to give my summary.  The red-haired stranger god, stranger in a strange land syndrome.  I've always identified with this deity.  The headmask he wears is called the Set beast, because no one can properly identify what exactly it represents, if it represents a living creature at all.  Here we have a strand of confusion, one of many, weaving through the myth.  It is as if his identity is to be unknowable, something that stands among, but never of.  In all these sweeping ways do I relate and attempt to define myself.

I am Set!  I am Ahriman!  I am everything your people call demon and devil.  I was here before time began and I shall be here long after time has ended.  This in literal terms is too much even for me, but the sentiment is there.  I am only a seeker because I am lost in an alien world.  I seek moments enhanced by chemical, by deprivation, by absent-minded meditation, by proxy.  I am not me and he is only a name.  I will not be defined by the things I have been confined and condemned to be. 

Specific Interests:  Psychomanteum, Alchemy; particularly Calcination, Sleep Deprivation, Shadow People, Enochian Ritual System, and Archetypes.

I welcome any news or links or comments on these subjects most especially, but everything under the umbrella of 'strange' is will be just the same to me. 

Offline lokis_joke

• Administrator
  • Centuries of Wolven Hunger
    • View Profile
Re: A Short Introduction By Proxy
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 02:00:01 AM »
   Strangeness is welcomed and almost preferred here. 

Offline SteveM

• Global Moderator
  • Acolyte
    • View Profile
Re: A Short Introduction By Proxy
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 01:54:23 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :)

sounds like you'll fit right in ..