Author Topic: Bigelow Aerospace  (Read 1550 times)

Offline sutehk

• Sethian
    • View Profile
Bigelow Aerospace
« on: August 02, 2014, 10:44:40 PM »

In 2010 the US Government began to filter all UFO reports from its main source, the FAA, to Bigelow Aerospace. Billionaire Robert Bigelow then lobbied MUFON by paying a $750,000 grant to siphon information from its public and private database.  Now reports both public and private, corporate and individual, are filtered for the ends of Bigelow Aerospace.  Once files are turned over to the private sector they are not privy to disclose anything.  This bottle-necking of information runs from Military/Industrial to Bigelow Aerospace and from there can be manipulated, censored, or withheld completely, as the corporation is a private firm. 

Robert Bigelow also happens to be the man who bought Skinwalker Ranch in Utah.  An isolated team of researchers, scientists, and security was stationed there to observe, study and capture the phenomena that ranged from poltergeist to alien, apparitions to shamanic sorcery.  The incidents have been closely guarded and are mostly conjecture, peaking with the rumors of one of Bigelow's security team being killed by the skinwalker.

The following is a link to a comprehensive page on MUFON/Bigelow Aerospace relations.

http://mufonalookattheorganization.yolasite.com/   

Offline Morwen Blaisdale

• View Profile
Re: Bigelow Aerospace
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 07:48:55 AM »
So is the whole thing a psy-op? Anytime intelligence agencies get involved in this stuff, I smell manipulation.

Offline SteveM

• Global Moderator
  • Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 10:36:18 AM »
It's possible, I suppose..

Sometimes the truth is in plain sight..

And I'm sure it wouldn't surprise a lot of people if it was psy-ops

Offline Neph

• Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 01:08:04 AM »
What would be the purpose of it if it were a psy-op though?