Author Topic: My sighting...  (Read 1462 times)

Offline SteveM

• Global Moderator
  • Acolyte
    • View Profile
My sighting...
« on: July 27, 2014, 04:33:31 AM »
I took this photo way back in 1994 or 5 (approx).

I was at Jubilee tower just outside Lancaster in the UK.

This is the tower and you can see the type of view I had. I was stood on top of it with my camera on a tripod (minolta dynax 7000i)

At approximately 1.50am I noticed a small but bright white light coming towards me. It appeared to be flying in a wobbly zig-zag pattern and had no other form of lights on, just this one white light.
I had a rather clear night, a bit of cloud and good conditions. The moon was nice and bright and if it was not for the moon, I may not have captured this image.

This is the image I captured. On the left we see the moon with a cloud directly above it. Rhat is the obvious bit. Over on the right hand side of the photo you will see a small white dot. This is the object I was observing.

Doesn't look like much at that distance, but I was able to get some computer work done on it back then and had a few enhancements of the image done and what was revealed was rather stunning.
In this image (from the front page of a local newspaper at the time) we see an extreme close up of the white light itself, but look at the sdhape of it.. it is oval, and notice the "porthole" lights behind it. In the original of this blow-up (which has been lost) we were able to detect 4 of these portholes.

Of course, we were taking a rather serious look at this and noticed something else about the light. In this image, which has been brightened, you can just about see a light blue circular 'field' just containing the white light but projecting forwards of the object..

Further processing was carried out and we were able to see that this 'field' is actually there and we can only assume that it may be some form of field generated to either protect or enable flight as there was no noise at all. If this field is an anti gravity type of thing, then it may be the only photo of its kind in existence as I do not recall any other photo of any other UFO ever showing anything of this type...
Here is the field. (notice there is nothing of this type around the moon so it is not an effect of glow from the light source, it has to be something that has been created in order for it to become physically visible)

So what is it? Man made or from elsewhere? It flew silently, not in a straight line and did not fly very fast. It was flying slow enough for me to capture it on film.

Here is the negative (which is upside down :) )

It's in a safe place somewhere... just gotta remember where that safe place is..

« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 08:37:16 AM by SteveM »

Offline Neph

• Acolyte
    • View Profile
Re: My sighting...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 12:12:30 AM »
very lucky to have gotten that kind of shot, did you develop the photo yourself?

Offline SteveM

• Global Moderator
  • Acolyte
    • View Profile
Re: My sighting...
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 05:43:57 AM »
No, it was developed in the local shop..
Was never expecting it to come out but am really glad it did..

Nick Pope discussed it on a TV show way back then.. and even UFO magazine had a look at it..