Author Topic: Newly-found gut virus 'abundant in humans'  (Read 1409 times)

Offline SteveM

• Global Moderator
  • Acolyte
    • View Profile
Newly-found gut virus 'abundant in humans'
« on: July 26, 2014, 05:08:27 AM »
I found this interesting as it seems they have no real idea as to wether this virus is good or bad for humans..

How have they missed it for so long? Is it new? Has it come into existence because of the GMO foods, and the like?
What potential harm can it do to us? Could it mutate into something far more horrific once they start playing around with in the labs? Or could it possibly be something that becomes a 'cure all'?

Unfortunately, time will tell once they've gotten their hands onto it properly and give us more than the few sketchy details they are currently providing. I just find it odd how it seems to have been 'missed' for such a long time... Doesn't ring true to me...

Scientists have discovered a previously unknown virus living in the human gut, according to a study in Nature Communications.

Exploring genetic material found in intestinal samples, the international team uncovered the CrAssphage virus.

They say the virus could influence the behaviour of some of the most common bacteria in our gut.

"The fact it has flown under the radar for so long is very strange."

"In some way phages are like wolves in the wild, surrounded by hares and deer.

"They are critical components of our gut ecosystems, helping control the growth of bacterial populations and allowing a diversity of species."

Source http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-28440006

Offline Yoth

• Acolyte
    • View Profile
Re: Newly-found gut virus 'abundant in humans'
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 04:59:06 AM »
That is pretty crazy. It almost looks like a Sun pattern you might see on a mandala. They have also been finding fairly recently that a lot of the diseases and other cancerous/medical issues cause by GMO's are being discovered in our pets and other animals.
Beautiful as it can be, This is not the world which was created for you. It is but a small part of that, one which was given to another for a short time. I do not agree with any of which it has become. CxB

Offline SteveM

• Global Moderator
  • Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 05:41:01 AM »
Monsanto is largely blamed for a lot of these current issues, especially the creation of these GMO's.

There is the obesity crisis that many blame on these things too so our future generations may suffer far more than we can currently perceive... which is a big shame.
But you know what they say when you're in business.. nothing can get in the way of progress.. or is that profit???

Offline Yoth

• Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 05:30:32 PM »
Yup, I have read and done a ton of DD on Monsanto and other such corporations. So many of them in our government as well as other corporations holding key/influential position. Just google image Monsanto in government chart.. it's horrible. We have been lucky here in Vegas to find an awesome butcher that deals with only grass fed non hormone cows, free range chicken, Alaskan caught fresh Salmon etc. I know the place we go is extremely low priced for the quality we are getting compared to some other places that do fresh cuts and organics so that helps. Even so, if you pay a little more for food better to spend the money on that and get fresh good tasting food then spend it on doctors bills lying in a hospital bed.  There is also a farmers market in the same market square on Saturdays that we get some amazing Heirloom tomatoes, corn and any other vegetable, home made spices and so much more from. The only problem with the corn is it is my understanding that around 90% of the corn seed and the like for soy, wheat and  a few others found in US is Monsanto patented GMO Seed. So even if grown locally, w/o pesticides etc it is likely to still be GMO seed ?? It is basically illegal to use a non Monsanto corn seed, soy etc  and farmers who have tried to use organic seed have been taken out by the US Govt.

http://www.rodalenews.com/research-feed/organic-vs-monsanto-organic-farmers-lose-right-protect-crops

It is increasingly difficult to even find non GMO seed let alone keep the big companies from destroying you if found your not using there seeds.. even the smaller local private households are targeted. This link below is one of the best

http://www.abcplus.biz/Categories.aspx?Id=GMO_3-21-2012_Non-GMO_Seed_Difficult

and a few accounts of farmers

http://www.monsanto.com/food-inc/pages/seed-saving-and-legal-activities.aspx

another good articale

http://eatlocalgrown.com/article/11547-illegal-monsanto-gmo-wheat-threatens-u-s-exports.html

These are but a few of the thousands of articles that i have read and saved that i found interesting.

do yourselves a favor .. find a local butcher.. go to a farmers market especially if you have kids, ask questions about your food. These people usually love to tote about the authenticity of there organics. Learn to cook, stay away from McDonalds and the like. People, especially the young ones can't take all the shit that is in these foods.. vaccines.. the air you breath the fluoride in the water and toothpaste. The aspertaine in your sweetners, Like you said SteveM it is becoming increasingly dangerous to not only ourselves but for generations to come

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 05:32:40 PM by Yoth »
Beautiful as it can be, This is not the world which was created for you. It is but a small part of that, one which was given to another for a short time. I do not agree with any of which it has become. CxB