Author Topic: Smooth Mcgroove  (Read 1143 times)

Offline MegaMan

• Tripper
    • View Profile
Smooth Mcgroove
« on: July 21, 2014, 12:16:40 AM »
[youtube]                   [/youtube]
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter 6)

Offline MegaMan

• Tripper
    • View Profile
Re: Smooth Mcgroove
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 12:31:31 AM »
[youtube]                        [/youtube]
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter 6)

Offline MegaMan

• Tripper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 09:32:56 PM »
[youtube]                           [/youtube]

It has been proven that old nes,snes, and sega music helps when studying just like old classical music like Motzart has been proven to do. This piece is awesome!

Offline MegaMan

• Tripper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 11:07:11 PM »
[youtube]                     [/youtube]

Sounds inhuman.

Offline MegaMan

• Tripper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 11:10:59 PM »
l[youtube]                            [/youtube]

Played backwards.