Author Topic: Extraterrestrials  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Ulatek

• Sr. Administrator
    • View Profile
Extraterrestrials
« on: July 19, 2014, 12:59:39 AM »
Are we alone in the universe? Are we even alone on our planet?
I chose option 5  :D

Offline MegaMan

• Tripper
    • View Profile
Re: Extraterrestrials
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 01:09:48 AM »
I am an Alien.
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter 6)

Offline Artimas

• Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 04:02:55 PM »
I will have to say 4. If anything.. we're the aliens, here.. on Earth. Which is why everything is so mysterious... Take this example.. I'll compare our race being born here on Earth, to a baby being born in a hospital room.. See, our race supposedly born here on Earth, with millions of years of evolution and all of this, yet we have not explored all of the Oceans? we haven't explored everything? Now a baby being born in a hospital room, does that baby stay in that one room its whole life? No, it grows up and explores, it would know the rest of the hospital, even a town. So why don't we know our home inside and out? Get what i'm saying? If our species is -from- here, and Earth is our hospital, why is the rest of the hospital so mysterious and unexplored? The only answer to that, that I can come up with... personally.. is that this is not our hospital. :)

Offline SteveM

• Global Moderator
  • Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 12:11:04 PM »
I've been following the UFO/Alien topic for as long as I can remember...
I've seen some incredible things and was convinced that we are not alone many years ago..

Since seeing something else on december 21st, 2012 I feel we may be one step closer to getting the answer we have been seeking. This is what I saw hidden in a very unusual place..

(see this thread, http://forums.smokeymirror.net/index.php/topic,70.msg93.html#msg93 )